November 24, 2009

First Post!

Who knew that setting everything up for a blog would be so complicated? Trying to sign up for a Facebook account has been a nightmare since I accidentally made a personal page, deleted it, and can't register the account under "other public figure". Now I have to play the waiting game for Facebook to fix the issue even though it was my mistake. Signing up for Twitter was a cinch, though, thank goodness! My hopes for this blog are to give back to the makeup community that which I have received from it, so I want to make sure that everything works smoothly before officially "launching".

Currently, I've been playing around with making a purple glitter franken since there doesn't seem to be anything to fit my idea of "THE perfect purple polish" that is available in stores. Once I tweak it and give it a worthy name, pics will be posted. I also plan to do reviews on some polishes that are my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment